The Official Website of DePaul University Athletics
Download Schedules To Microsoft Outlook
Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the DePaul athletics schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just right-click on the sport below and choose the "Save Target As" or "Save to Disk" or "Save Link As" (depending on which browser you are using).
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Go to File -> Import and Export.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Replace dupliactes with items imported" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The basic corresponding fields that you'll need to drag are: EVENT DATE to Start Date, EVENT to Subject, START TIME to Start Time, END TIME to End Time, DESCRIPTION to Description.
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
2014 Cross Country Schedule
2014 Men's Basketball Schedule
2014 Men's Soccer Schedule
2014 Women's Soccer Schedule
2014 Volleyball Schedule
Schedules for more sports will be added to this page as they are released.
***Please note all dates and times are subject to change.***
Please visit the individual sport's page on www.depaulbluedemons.com for the most up-to-date schedule information.