Sports Performance Internship
Our goal is to provide the most comprehensive internship experience in collegiate sports performance. It is our hope that upon conclusion of your internship that you will be effectively prepared to take the next step in your career.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume and references to the following:
Mac Calloway – Director of Sports Performance
Fall, Spring, Summer
Internship responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the Sports Performance staff with the implementation of strength, power, speed, agility, conditioning, flexibility, mobility and nutritional programs. Additional duties include the monitoring of the Sports Performance facility and to aid the Sport Performance staff in various aspects of coaching, testing and evaluation.
• A strong desire to pursue a career in the field of sports performance.
• Applicants are preferred to be working towards completion of a degree and require an internship to fulfill graduation requirements.
• Competent in coursework relating to the field of sports performance.
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Outgoing and professional.
• Must possess a desire to learn.
This is an unpaid internship.
Interns are expected to stay for the entire duration of the internships unless other arrangements have been made.