Athletic Advisory Council
Athletic Advisory Council
Patty Ahern, Women's Basketball Manager - Athletic Advisory Council Co-Chair
Ron Griggs, Golf - Athletic Advsiory Council Co-Chair
Charita Banton, Manager, Men's Basketball
David Berek, Men's Soccer
Leah Rygh Bohr - Track & Field
Julie Bonk, Softball
Stacy Bruno, Women's Basketball
Michelle Cahill, Women's Basketball and Softball
Heather Carmody, Season Ticket Holder
Bill Carsley, Track & Field and Season Ticket Holder
Dave Corzine, Men's Basketball
Evelyn Duff, Softball, Volleyball & Track & Field
Otis Dunson, Track & Field
Kevin Edwards, Men's Basketball
Sean Farrell, Men's Basketball
Ed Fellin, Season Ticket Holder
Cali Gustafson, Women's Tennis
Stephen Howard, Men's Basketball
Tom Kersten, Men's Tennis
Erin Ahern Klancnik, Track & Field
Bob Kruse, Men's Soccer
Lemone Lampley, Men's Basketball
Mary Pat Lehman, Women's Soccer
Kandace Lenti, Women's Basketball & Softball
John McEnroe, Faculty Athletic Representative
Missy Nowak-Staser, Softball
Kurt Roderich, Track & Field
Nick Rosales, Season Ticket Holder
Valerie Ruiz, Spirit Squad
Lisa Ryckbosch, Women's Basketball Staff
Pat Savage, Track & Field
Stephanie Sharkey, Women's Soccer
Kim Trieu, Track & Field
Jack Cummins, Men's Soccer
Scott Steffens, Volleyball Manager
Jean Lenti Ponsetto, Director of Athletics
Cathy Ramsey, Executive Secretary/Athletic Director
Thad Dohrn, Senior Director of Athletics Development
Sean McDonough, Associate Director of Athletics Development
Lemone Lampley, Assistant Director of Athletics Development
Keri Roth, Development Associate for Athletics
· To expand the base of competent people who are able to advise, to encourage financial support and to be resources for the Athletic Department at DePaul, and to build a culture of giving.
· To promote closer and supportive ties between DePaul Athletics and all intercollegiate team alumni. To promote closer and supportive ties with season ticket holders and other friends of Blue Demon teams. To support the success of current student-athletes and to enhance their knowledge of support from alumni and friends.
· To support greater attendance at and, when appropriate, encourage more ticket sales for DePaul athletic events.
· To draw together a group of alumni and friends of DePaul who can assist the University to relate creatively to the community-at-large as advocates of Blue Demon Athletics.
· To utilize the personal and professional skills of Advisory Council members in advocating DePaul Athletics and introducing Blue Demon sports to new constituencies of friends.
· To encourage financial support of DePaul Athletics through annual support, especially at the President's Club and Scarlet & Blue levels. To encourage support also through major and planned gifts, especially for projects and needs that enhance the capability of DePaul to compete effectively at the NCAA Division I level while providing a meaningful academic experience for all student-athletes.
· To assist DePaul Athletics in communicating the University's Vincentian values of providing opportunities for academically and athletically capable student-athletes to attend and compete on behalf of DePaul while strongly encouraging them matriculate toward graduation.
If you would like information about serving on the Athletic Advisory Board, please contact Sean McDonough at 773-325-8604 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.