Sept. 12, 2017
2017-18 Schedule | Printable Schedule | Downloadable Schedule
Season Ticket Information: DePaul Online Ticket Office
CHICAGO – DePaul’s inaugural BIG EAST season at Wintrust Arena has been finalized as the BIG EAST Conference announced schedule and television assignments. DePaul opens the conference schedule at Wintrust Arena against defending BIG EAST Champion Villanova on Wednesday, Dec. 27.
A total of 29 of 30 regular-season games are currently scheduled to be televised on either FS1, FS2, FOX Sports Networks, ESPN Networks and the Big Ten Network this season.
DePaul and Villanova open the conference schedule for the second straight year. Last season saw top-ranked Villanova hold off DePaul, 68-65, at The Pavilion in suburban Philadelphia.
Following the conference opener, DePaul travels to Xavier on Dec. 30 before the 2018 calendar begins with Georgetown visiting on Jan. 2. A Jan. 6 game at St. John’s precedes a bye week for the Blue Demons that ends with a Friday, Jan. 12 game against Providence at Wintrust Arena.
Three days later, the Blue Demons make the trip to Milwaukee for a date with Marquette on MLK Day. The remainder of January features home games against Butler on Jan. 20 and Seton Hall on Jan. 28 around a road trip to the nation’s capital for a Jan. 24 game at Georgetown.
A busy February for the Blue Demons holds eight games from Feb. 3-27 that includes three home and five road games. The month opens at Butler on Feb. 3 followed by a Feb. 7 home game against Creighton. Three of the next four are on the road with trips to Providence (Feb. 10), Seton Hall (Feb. 18) and Villanova (Feb. 21) and the lone home game is on Feb. 14 against St. John’s.
Two of the final three regular-season games are at Wintrust Arena for the Blue Demons starting Feb. 24 against Marquette. DePaul final regular-season road game is a Feb. 27 game at Creighton before the finale on March 3 against Xavier.
On the TV dial, the Blue Demons are scheduled for 16 appearances on FS1 along with three games on CBS Sports Network. Four other games will be on FOX Sports Networks (FSN) and one game will be on FS2. The regular-season finale against Xavier on March 3 will be carried on either FOX, FSN or CBS Sports Network. Other television appearances include the Big Ten Network for the Nov. 17 game at Illinois in the Gavitt Tipoff Games and on the ESPN family of networks for the PK80 Invitational. The Blue Demons face Michigan State on ESPN on Nov. 23 with television assignments for the remaining two games to be determined.
The 2018 BIG EAST Tournament will be carried on FS1 and FOX starting Wednesday, March 7 at Madison Square Garden.
- DePaul opens the conference schedule at home for just the second time in the last five years.
- DePaul hosts Xavier to conclude the regular-season schedule for the second straight season.
- DePaul and Marquette are the second game of a doubleheader on MLK Day on FS1. Butler travels to Providence in the first game of the twinbill.
- BIG EAST games by month: December – 2, January – 7, February – 8, March – 1
- BIG EAST games by day: Sunday – 2, Monday – 1, Tuesday – 2, Wednesday – 5, Thursday – 0, Friday – 1, Saturday – 7
- The DePaul-Illinois game time has been set for 7:30 p.m. as part of the Gavitt Tipoff Games. It is the first meeting between the two programs in 60 years.
- The Dec. 9 game at UIC is anticipated to be televised. Game time and television outlet will be announced by UIC once it is finalized.
- DePaul’s exhibition game against IU Northwest is scheduled for a 3 p.m. start. It is the first game of a DePaul basketball doubleheader followed by a women’s exhibition game.
Season Ticket Information
Full season ticket packages which include all 17 DePaul men’s basketball home games at Wintrust Arena are on sale now and start at just $170. Season ticket holders enjoy significant savings, the best choice of seat locations, flexibility of attending every home game, as well as presale opportunities for other events at Wintrust Arena. BIG EAST packs and mini-plans will be made available to the public on Friday, Sept. 22. Group tickets for parties of 15 or more have an on sale date of Monday, Oct. 2. Single-game tickets for individual basketball events go on sale to the general public on Monday, Oct. 16 at 10 a.m. There will be a presale opportunity made available to the DePaul community on Monday, Oct. 9 (alumni, faculty, staff, parents, DePaul season ticket holders). This opportunity will be communicated separately to each University community group.
Important Dates for Ticket Sales
• Full Season Tickets – On Sale Now
• Mini Plans – Friday, Sept. 22
• Group Ticket Packages – Monday, Oct. 2
• Single Game Tickets (presale) – Monday, Oct. 9
• Single Game Tickets (general public sale) – Monday, Oct. 16
Basketball tickets can be purchased online at www.depaulbluedemons.com or by calling the DePaul ticket office at 773-325-SLAM (7526).