2016 DePaul Men's Basketball Team Shoot-Out
Monday-Tuesday, June 20-21
2641 W. Harrison, Chicago, IL 60612
Minimum of five games with bracket play.
$195 per team - Commuter Only - open to all high school basketball teams up to a maximum of 30 teams.
Cost includes games, team skill instruction and 10 team camp uniforms for each team.
Team camp is extremely competitive, featuring teams from all over Chicagoland. The camp is held at 2641 W. Harrison, Chicago, IL 60612.
- 30 teams, five six-team pools
- Each team will be issued 10 camp uniforms (no additional camp uniforms will be issued)
- Each team will receive a skill instruction session
- Any player that will participate in any game must be accompanied by a completed waiver of release form or they will not be allowed to participate in any games
- Teams play five games minimum, including bracket play tournament
- Pool play begins at 8 a.m. on Monday, June 20
- Pool play concludes with last game beginning at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, June 21
- 30 team, single-elimination tournament on Tuesday
- Pool Play: Games start every hour. Pool play will consist of 16-minute halves running clock with the clock stopping in last one minute of each half
- Tournament Play: Begins at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16 with games running every 40 minutes. All games will be 12-minute halves running clock with the clock stopping the last one minute of each half.
- Team must register one hour prior to the start of their first game on Monday, June 20
- The cost of the camp is $195 and all checks must be sent to:
DePaul Men's Basketball
2323 N. Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
For additional information, call (773) 325-7204
2016 DePaul Men's Basketball Elite Camp
Saturday, August 6
2323 N. Sheffield Ave., Chicago, IL 60614
Date: Saturday, August 6
Time: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Camp Fee: $50 (open to any and all prospects in 8th-12th grade, prep school or junior college)
Registration is from 8-9 a.m. or register in advance online - Online Registration
Elite Camp is designed to give prospects the opportunity to receive instruction from the men’s basketball staff at DePaul University. Instruction will include individual skill development, team concepts and competitive scrimmage segments.
The camp is open to any and all campers entering 8th-12th grades, as well as prep school and junior college. Elite Camp is open to a limited number of attendees, and while basketball experience is recommended, it is not mandatory.
Tuition Includes: A camp dri-fit, pair of shorts, a sack lunch and individual instruction with available DePaul players and coaches.
Transportation can be provided for all campers who arrive via Union Station, Midway or O’Hare Airport. Also, transportation can be provided to and from campus for all elite campers staying at the Days Inn Hotel on Diversey Parkway or the Hotel Lincoln on Clark Street.