The game will be televised on the C-USA TV Network with live audio and stats available at depaulbluedemons.com. Tipoff with TCU is set for 2 p.m. EST.
2005 C-USA Tournament Semifinals
DePaul (25-3) vs. TCU (21-9)
Saturday, Mar. 5 - 2 p.m. EST/1 p.m. CST
Halton Arena - Charlotte, N.C.
Live Stats via Gametracker
C-USA TV Syndication Information
Charter Communications Information Network, Ch. 21 – St. Louis (Live)
• Distribution: Reaches 465,000 households in Missouri and Illinois.
College Sports Television (CSTV), DirecTV Ch. 610 (Tape Delay at 10:00 p.m. EST)
• Distribution: Reaches more than 65 million households nationwide on Comcast, DirecTV, Time Warner, Charter, Cox, Adelphia and other cable operators.
CSS: Comcast/Charter Sports Southeast (Live)
• Distribution: Reaches 4.5 million homes in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
Comcast SportsNet Chicago (Tape Delay at Noon CST on March 6)
• Distribution: Reaches 3.5 million households throughout Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin.
Cox Sports Television - New Orleans (Live)
• Distribution: Reaches more than 600,000 households throughout Louisiana.
C-SET (Live and Repeated on March 6 at 9 a.m. EST)
• Distribution: Reaches more than 1 million households throughout North Carolina and South Carolina.
KTVS TV-38 – Albuquerque, NM (Live)
• Distribution: Reaches 712,000 in the Albuquerque area.
WFTS – Tampa FL (Live if USF plays)
WGSR-Star 39 - Greensboro (Live)
• Distribution: Reaches 800,000 households in the Greensboro, North Carolina and Roanoke, Virginia areas.